Sockeye Salmon Box - Fresh Alaskan Sockeye Fillets
INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
Fresh Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon also known as Reds, have a nice firm red flesh, high Omega 3 fatty acid content, and are prized for their distinct rich flavor. These fish are a favorite of salmon connoisseurs. We only sell wild salmon (never farm raised).
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Suggested serving size of 8 ounces
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.