Snow Crab Legs by the pound
Our Alaskan Snow Crab legs and claws are well known for their sweet taste and delicate texture. They also are fully cooked and ready to eat! Snow crab can be served hot or cold in a variety of different ways. Harvested and immediately frozen in clusters they can be prepared easily by baking, steaming or boiling.
- This product ships overnight, fully cooked and frozen
- On average there are 4-5 Snow Crab legs/claws per pound
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the crab. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.