Live Treasure Cove Oysters by the dozen
A soft plump oyster with a sweet salty flavor and a clean finish, these little beauties come from the nutrient rich waters of the Case Inlet in Washington. These are one of our favorites to eat raw on the half shell.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Approximately one to two pounds per dozen
Instructions / Storage
- Store them in a bowl with wet newspaper or a towel in a refrigerator.
- Oysters may arrive open. Discard any that do not close their shells when tapped.
- Oysters should be stored with their cupped shells down to prevent their vital liquids from draining out.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.