Albacore Tuna - Fillet by the pound
Albacore tuna is one of the most highly sought after fish around the world. These torpedo shaped fish migrate thousands of miles every year and right now they are swimming through the Pacific Northwest. Prized for their high fat content and delicate flesh albacore tuna makes great sashimi. It is very versatile fish and can also be grilled, sauteed, or broiled. These fish are extremely seasonal and we will only see them in the Northwest for 6-8 weeks. Gets yours while you can!! Did you know there is greater value in buying a whole fish? Get a Whole Albacore tuna and we’ll fillet it for free!
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.