Alaska Weathervane Scallops by the 1.25 lb
Harvested in Alaska, our weathervane sea scallops are a true dry-packed scallop (no water or preservatives added), very sweet and mild in flavor. With their firm texture, these delightful bivalves can be grilled, seared, sautéed, pan-fried, baked or broiled, and are fabulous wrapped in bacon or prosciutto. Previously frozen.
- This product ships overnight and are previously frozen
- The small scallops include approximately 30 – 40 scallops per pound
- The large scallops include approximately 10 – 20 scallops per pound
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the scallops. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.